Forget spring cleaning and think spring preening. Add some style to your celebration table, living room or front porch with our favorite April finds.
- Wouldn’t it be fun to add a pink chair to your living room or bedroom this spring! This one by Jonathan Adler caught our eye for its luscious, yet modern design.
- We are shamelessly in love with Lorenza Rosé. It’s easy to drink and pretty to look at, making it that just-right wine for all spring celebrations.
- We can’t help but call our new lineup of Tassel Keychains the girls. All together, they resemble a line of ladies in fancy dresses. Each is an equally beautiful—and practical—way to store your keys.
- Model Bakery in Napa and St. Helena bakes hot cross buns once a year for Easter. Like its famous English muffins, MB’s buns sell out quickly. If you aren’t lucky enough to snag a few, here’s a recipe to bake your own from the Pioneer Woman.
- IF you’re like us, you’re thinking about sprucing up the porch or the deck. Bamboo is the hot trend for this season and we especially love this chair from Ikea. All it needs is our Appellation Turkish Towel draped over the back.