Cheers to Mom!
- Serve Mom up a taste of Wine Country with a polished wood tray or board. We love ours and use them for everything from cheese to cocktails. Our favorite place to buy one: Vintage Home Napa Valley in St. Helena.
- We can’t keep Mom from getting lost, but we can make her keys look beautiful when she drives away with our Barrel Keychains.
- Our Cheers necklaces are the perfect gift for Mom. A sweet card and a necklace that she won't take off, all in one.
- The only thing better than a delicious bottle of Rosé is a big bottle of Rosé. Stoller offers its Willamette Valley cuvée in magnums and double magnums—a rare find!
- Sometimes the best present is the gift of time. Carve out a few hours for just you and your mom or your favorite mom-friend to do something—it can be as simple as a walk in a park, watching a movie or chatting on the porch. One of our favorite places to spend time with our moms is Yountville, where art lines the main street, making a walk feel like a gallery visit.