Everything you need to know to get you ready for BottleRock!
We can NOT WAIT for BottleRock this week! The music, the food, the total takeover of Napa with fun people...bring it!
Last year, we created a pop-up souvenir shop on Third Street and brought our flower-crown-making skills and O&P collection to the streets! It was so much fun that we're doing it all again this year. We have a bigger, and even better pop-up this year, complete with a flower wall and rosé garden with special pink sips for all of you needing a little “refreshment” on your way into the concert. We will be open for all your festival and flower crown needs at 702 3rd Street from 11am-6pm Friday-Sunday.
So, if you have tickets--and even if you don’t--come hang out with us in our Rosé Garden. It’s the best people watching in town and we have all the things you need and may have forgotten: totes, cute throws to wear on your shoulders or the cutest bandanas we made specifically for BottleRock. Maybe throw on a Cheers Necklace or a Honeycomb Ring to get outfitted. All adorable and waiting for you!
What to Bring:
- Sunscreen! Don’t be that girl with the red shoulders on day two! If you plan to stay all day, dress in layers for ALL temperatures. It’s often cold and foggy in the mornings, warm in the afternoons, and then cold and windy in the afternoon.
- Closed-toe, comfortable shoes. At the risk of sounding like my mother, do yourself a favor and wear a cute sneaker. It’s a big festival and by the end of the day, you will have walked a LOT. The stages are spread out and there aren’t a lot of places to sit, so you end up on your feet in a combo of dirt and grass for most of the day.
- Don’t forget a hat! We love a wide-brimmed Panama hat, and you will most likely see Anne wearing one at our pop-up shop. A baseball hat is also light and easy to throw in your tote.
- All the adorable, flowy festival gear is great for daytime, but the evenings get cold and windy, so bring a cute tote (if you forgot one, we got you covered!). Stuff your tote with an empty water bottle, a picnic throw (we can also help you with that), a light jacket and your hat.
- Your bike! There is complimentary bike parking just a couple blocks away at 585 1st Street. It might be the handiest way to get to and from the festival without the hassles of “Are you my Uber?” Don’t forget to BYOL (Bring Your Own Lock)!
Where to Eat and Drink:
*All the spots below are walking distance from BottleRock
- Hog Island: "Off the Island" is a new to-go service they are offering at Hog Island Oyster, so go ahead and grab a bottle of bubbles in the (somewhat hidden cold case) at the Wine Merchant, and a dozen oysters and sit on the lovely patio overlooking the river.
- Angéle: Our very fav place for french fries and rosé, sits on the edge of the Napa River. The outdoor patio is the place to sit and enjoy a bottle of wine with friends. We tend to be there more often for lunch, but on a warm night, there is nothing more romantic than an evening at Angéle.
- Stone Brewery: This primo spot on the Napa River, not only has a cult brew following, but it’s only two blocks away from the fairgrounds, which makes it an easy stop on your way in or out. Their beer list changes daily and the view of the river cannot be beat.
- Gran Electrica: If you happen to be looking for a spot to grab a delicious margarita after a long day of beer, come see us at Gran Electrica on Friday night. We will be sharing tacos and mounds of their guacamole and homemade chips over our favorite cocktail--a spicy cucumber marg.
- Inside the festival there is an awesome selection of local food vendors. Hit up our friends at Il Posto for their sausage stuffed fried olives. They will blow your mind!
Weather: The weather looks like it will be sunny and in the high-70’s in the daytime and in the low 50’s at night. Perfect festival weather…just don’t forget a jacket!
The Bottlerock Schedule and all other details can be found here: http://www.bottlerocknapavalley.com/